Translate

viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

Who's leaving notes on Airplane's Windows?



TO FIND IT OUT, WATCH THE VIDEO!!





The note says: YOU'RE ALREADY INVITED!!

Message:

Like, you're already invited yo kill this day, to nail it, 
to have the best day ever. It's already set up for you. You just have to go do it. So that was the encouragement behind that specific words from the window seat.




Every single person in the World has that thing that they like to do! That thing that enriches his life and like in a chain enriches other's people lives. 

Hers: Leaving notes to encourages other's people lives.

// "If I'm not encouraging and inspiring others, What am I doing with my Life?
What am I doing with my time here? I'm not doing anything, I'm wasting it. For my voice to matter, and for other people to connect, or to feel loved or just feel understood and heard
that is all that matters to me. 


What matters to you?
What are you doing with your Time?
What are you doing with your Life?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario